Hello everyone! 🙂
Recently I’ve been browsing YouTube, and have come across a few beautiful “morning routine” videos. These videos are created by vegans, yogis, fitness enthusiasts… they are full of happiness, health and light.
These videos have inspired me to change my (slightly boring) regular morning routine, so let’s take a challenge!
Every day starting tomorrow, I am (and you are, if you want!) going to try to make my morning routine as fulfilling as possible. This means:
- Hydration (drink plenty of water, and cut out the caffeine)
- Exercise (yoga/stretch/run/workout/gym/etc.)
- Mindfulness (meditation/journaling/prayers/affirmations/etc.)
- Natural beauty (less makeup & products/natural products/moisturizing)
- Healthy eating (a nutritious breakfast)
- No internet (give yourself some personal, deep time)
I’ll be more likely to put in extra effort if I make this public, so I’ll check back with you at the end of the week with an update.
And if you want to try this challenge too, feel free! You don’t even have to make it public, but if you want comment below telling me your thoughts and aims for the coming week.
Sorry this post wasn’t as exciting as you might have expected, but join in on the challenge! And if not, I’ll have a minimalism post coming on Monday, so make sure to click SIGN ME UP at the sidebar 🙂
See you soon! ❤