Have you ever visited a popular blog with thousand of subscribers? Success just RADIATES off those blogs – the design is perfect, the posts are well written, the header images catch your eye & look gorgeous… but it’ll never happen to your blog.
That’s what you think.
In this week-long email course, you’ll get:
- emails over a period of six days
- my blogging story
- an in-depth examination of your blog: posts, design, layout, logo, photos…
- carefully crafted advice + ideas to improve your blog, giving it a new spark of life and hopefully bring in more viewers & subscribers!
At the end of my ecourse, there will be an opportunity for you to review the course. If you provide a 4 star review (or higher!) I’ll send you a free, printable blog post checklist!
i.e. zero, zilch, nothing, nada.
I’ve created a completely FREE ecourse for you to take part in!
- This ecourse is open to people anywhere in the world.
- You must respond to the course emails within 12 hours, otherwise I shall have to move on to the next client.
- I am allowing each client 7 days for the course. There are 6 emails, and they all require you to send me a reply, so I’m allowing an extra 24 hours in case of delay.
- Please also note that if you do not respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours, I will assume that you do not want to participate.
- You have been warned! I’ve got a busy schedule – I’m in full-time education, so please heed to these terms & conditions. I have them for a reason.
After signup: Confirmation email with details
Same day: My blogging story + I ask you to tell me about your blog
Day 2: Feedback + my advice to improve your blog design
Day 3: Feedback + my advice to improve your blog posts
Day 4: I ask you to tell me how you promote your blog posts
Day 5: Feedback + my advice to improve promotion of posts
Day 6: Course completion certificate + Q & A for any of your questions
- I will be keeping track of my clients, so if I need to send you the bonus, I’ll refer to my list.
- In my last email I will provide you with a link to a Google Form where you can submit a review of my course. See Bonus for an opportunity to snag a free blog post checklist!
- You are allowed to take this course multiple times. But if I have a waiting list, I will obviously prioritize the first-timers as they’ve never done the course before.
- I have only had experience blogging with WordPress. If you use another blogging platform, please mention this when you email me about yourself.
You have two options:
1) Send me an email (email@example.com) and use “Blogging For Better” in your subject line. Simply give your name, email, blog, and say why you want to take the course. I’ll be sure to reply within 48 hours.
2) Send me a message in the contact form below, using the above as your guideline.