I am always open to receiving free copies of books OR products in exchange for an honest review.
Here are some general guidelines if you want to send me your item(s):
- Your item(s) must ship to Ireland – it’s where I live!
- I will not be providing anything other than an address for item(s) – if you need a phone number to get through customs, please mention it in a message so I can arrange something.
- I will provide a complete and honest review of your item(s). There will be no sugarcoating – every single thought will be honest and true.
- If you have any specific requirements for a review, please mention them in a message.
Please read the category that corresponds to your item(s).
- I primarily read Young Adult books and books about minimalism.
- If your book does not fall into these categories, there is a high chance I will not accept your book for read and review.
- I usually do not accept factual (e.g. biographical) books for review, however, contact me anyway just to make sure!
- I am more likely to accept your request if you send me a physical copy of the book. I find it easier to read with actual pages, versus a screen.
- My first ever review request was a terribly edited book, and I physically could not read it because the punctuation, grammar and spelling were so bad.
- Therefore, please make sure your book has been properly edited before you send it to me, because I reserve the right to not read a book if it is poorly edited.
Please also note: When sending me your book, I give myself the right to not finish it. I will attempt to read to about the 30% mark, but if I dislike your book I will not waste my time on it. Bear this in mind before asking me to review your book.
I am open to receiving the following products in exchange for review:
- Bookish merchandise (e.g. prints, bookmarks, jewellery, candles, etc.)
- Tea (I’m dead serious, I love tea)
- Beauty products
- Lipstick (no other makeup products)
- Natural/organic products e.g. oils, scrubs, soap, etc.
Other things you should note when sending me products:
- You’re sending the products, so whatever costs arise, it’s up to you.
- In other words, I do not plan on paying for shipping, customs, taxes, etc.
- I will not devote an entire post to your product. Rather, I’ll write something like “My favourite skincare products” and mention your product.
- I will give your product the highest rating I possibly can, but of course, the review will be honest.
- Having said that, though, I will never rant about how terrible a product is. I will always make sure to list at least two good qualities of a product.
Decided you want to send me something?
- Click here to go to my Contact page & send me a message
- Email me: email@example.com
- If all else fails, send me a message on Pinterest: @wild_natu